Facebook is one of the widely used social networking sites. Almost 7 out of 10 people use Facebook now. There might be the case when you don’t wish to chat with few peoples or in other words you want to chat with the selected one. Let us see How to appear offline on Facebook for particular people.
How to appear offline on Facebook for particular people
If you are using Facebook on your office and your boss is also online or If you get frustrated with the disturbance caused by these “No to Chat” people, Facebook provides you with the nice facility which enables you to choose the people with whom you don’t want to chat.
Steps to appear offline on Facebook for particular people
We can enable the feature by following the steps given below:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. On the lower right side of the page, click on chat.
3. There you can find two options, select the option that says “Friends list”.
4. Create a new list say for example blacklisted.
5. Now, select the people or write the names of the people that you do not want to chat with.
6. Set the status as “offline” for this chosen list.