How to appear offline on Facebook for particular people
If you are using Facebook on your office and your boss is also online or If you get frustrated with the disturbance caused by these “No to Chat” people, Facebook provides you with the nice facility which enables you to choose the people with whom you don’t want to chat.
Steps to appear offline on Facebook for particular people
We can enable the feature by following the steps given below:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. On the lower right side of the page, click on chat.
3. There you can find two options, select the option that says “Friends list”.
4. Create a new list say for example blacklisted.
5. Now, select the people or write the names of the people that you do not want to chat.
6. Set the status as “offline” for this choosen list.